W, CS and CSW ice cream Freezers
Soren offers a wide range of continuous freezers with capacities that go from 20 l/h to 2300 l/h (5,2 us gph to 605,2 us gph) of ice cream.
All Soren Freezers are designed either for a self contained stand-alone freon refrigeration unit or for freon/NH3 system to be connected with central refrigeration plant.
Soren offers a choice of two dashers, suited to all varieties of ice cream:
- Stiff and dry for extruded products,
- Smooth for cups and cones,
- Soft and flowable for mold products.
Type 30 Open Dasher
Suitable for most frozen desserts. Displaces approximately 30% of the cylinder volume.
Type 80 Solid Dasher
For applications requiring stiffer, dryer appearing ice cream. Displaces 80% of the cylinder volume, resulting in rapid development of small and uniform ice crystals.
Standard feature for all models
- All AISI 304 stainless steel frame with sliding doors
- Chrome plated nickel cylinder, polished to mirror finish (except W 600 and W 800)
- Dasher type 30 (open)
- St. steel scraper blades
- Mix & ice cream pumps: rotary type powered with variable speed motor drive
- Self – contained refrigeration unit: – Freon compressor – Water condenser – full flooded refrigeration system – back pressure valve for evaporation pressure control – evaporator made of St. steel
- Control and power panels PLC containing: – main switch – PLC TFT colour touch – screen – motor starters for all motors – motor overload protections – emergency switch
Optional features and equipment
|Ammonia or Freon refrigeration system, designed for the connection with central refrigeration plant.|
|Dasher type 80 (solid) instead of 30 (open)|
|Dasher speed regulator|
|Remote air condence system|
Each individual freezing cylinder is equipped with fully automatic user-friendly control design including a TFT colour touch-screen, operator work- station, and a (PLC) Programmable Logic Controller for automatic control of the following freezer functions (Siemens PLC as standard).
- Overrun with air mass flow meter
- Cylinder pressure
|Ice cream temperature|
|Mix flow rate|
|Alarm and control set points|
|PID loop tuning|